Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Deals


Hey guys (and gals!) Derpy here, and I thought I might post some of my recent findings with you nerfers out there. Recently when I was out thrifting, I uncovered (literally) 2 nerf hornets. There was a blue one, and a red one. The blue one didn't work, and for some reason was more than the red one that DID work. I know now that I should have bought the blue one anyways, but its probably gone now. I also scored a recon for free. Its only getting ranges of 15ft for some reason, probably just needs cleaned up. Will be modding it soon.  Another find: on craigslist I was cruzing the "toys and games" section, and came across a nerf lot for $40. The post said "Most of them modded and will shoot farther than any stock toy guns." From what I can see from the picture, there are 2 painted nitefinders, a magstrike with 5 clips, a rapid fire 20, a tommy 20, and a singled titan.  The tommy 20 and titan are both painted, whereas the rest look relatively stock. I think I'm going to have to grab this deal before someone else does.  What are some of your best finds?  Share in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment